Supply date 19.04.2006
Made downloads 1997
Bios Update of the MS 7123 mainboard
Instructions to update your system bios
1. Download the bio7123hc.exe update file and extract it by doubleclicking it.
2. Burn the file named Bios1.3F for MS7123.nrg to a recordable CD using Nero Burning Software and leave the disc in the drive.
3. Reboot your computer.
4. Ensure the unit boot priority first, the hard drive (Most likely it will already be set this way otherwise enter the BIOS to adjust this setting).
5. The CD will boot with the following message:
a Start flashing BIOS 7123
b Press any key to continue
6. Press any key to begin flashing the BIOS.
7. Once the BIOS is updated, you will be prompted to A:
8. Remove the CD and reboot the PC
9. The BIOS is updated.
Please be aware that you noticed the current bios settings before starting the update, because some values may have changed afterwards.
To extract all files press the "Extract"-Button. The files will be extracted to the folder specified in the "Folder"-Field. This folder will be created, if it does not exist.
For any errors, caused by the execution of this update, we don´ t accept any responsibility for damage or lost of data.The customer agrees with that fact by executing the update.