Supply date 17.11.2005
Made downloads 13153
Bios Update of the MS 7123 mainboard
+++Instructions to update your system bios +++
1. Unzip the downloaded file into a created folder at the last available partition of your harddisk.(FAT partition D: respectively E: e.g.)
2. Afterwards restart your PC with the Application-/ Support-CD.
3. At the MS Windows CD-ROM-Bootmenue choose "Boot from CD-ROM".
4. After that select "MS-DOS Prompt" in the Application-/Support-CD Startmenue .
5. Finally execute the autoexec.bat file which can now be found at Partition C: into your specified folder.
6. Now start the update procedure by pressing any key.
7. After the bios update please reboot your system.
Please be aware that you noticed the original bios setting before starting the update, because some values may have changed afterwards.
To extract all files press the "Extract"-Button. The files will be extracted to the folder specified in the "Folder"-Field. This folder will be created, if it does not exist.
For any errors, caused by the execution of this update, we don´ t accept any responsibility for damage or lost of data.The customer agrees with that fact by executing the update.